Purcell Marian High School is a Catholic co-ed high school serving a fantastically diverse population of students. Guided by the Marianist and Sisters of Charity charisms, we teach and live Gospel values and prepare our graduates for post-secondary college and career success.
Purcell Marian High School is always looking to meet the best and brightest talent in the field of education. Below are just some of the positions currently available for energetic, passionate people who share our commitment to being the best we can be! Let us know if you're interested in learning more about career opportunities at Purcell Marian by contacting email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. We can't wait to hear from you!
Bookkeeper/Student Accounts Specialist
Under the direction of the Director of Business Administration, this position is responsible for the daily financial operations of the business office of Purcell Marian High School and performs related tasks as required. Responsible for staying current on accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and correspondence with families and scholarship institutions. Knowledge of general accounting principles is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
· Manage all incoming invoices and input them into the accounting system
· Manage all incoming payments and donations, making sure they’re properly allocated in the accounting system
· Oversee all student accounts including communication with families about their current tuition balance and the options for payment
· Manage the accounting system including making sure updates are current and that all proper parties have access to the system
· Coordinate with others the timing of student renewals/re-enrolls and financial tracking of student liabilities
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Education: High school diploma or GED
Experience: Ideally a minimum of two years’ experience in bookkeeping, AR, AP
Skills and Abilities:
· Thorough knowledge of QuickBooks and GAP accounting
· Familiarity with Paycor payroll services
· Thorough knowledge of RenWeb preferred
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent client/customer service skills.
· Ability to keep routine records and draft reports and findings.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Ability to work effectively with a team.
· Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
· Ability to make and maintain great relationships with families and vendors
Kind and Length of Experience:
· Experience in working with the State of Ohio preferred
· Ability to work with a diverse client base required
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Assistant to the Principal
Purcell Marian High School