The Annual Fund provides critical dollars used to cover the difference between tuition and the actual cost of educating Purcell Marian students. Each year our alumni (Purcell, Marian, Regina, St. Mary and Purcell Marian), parents and friends of the school impact the lives of Purcell Marian Students with a gift to the Annual Fund. The money invested in the Annual Fund are used in various ways at Purcell Marian.
Your Annual Fund investment helps Purcell Marian:
• cover the difference between tuition charged and the cost of educating Purcell Marian students
• provide tuition assistance and scholarship aid to students
• maintain and improve our beautiful building
• acquire vital technology for student use
• provide overall support of our operating budget
Purcell Marian asks our alumni, parents and friends to invest in our mission of sending graduates who are Outstanding Among All into the community – graduates who are respectful toward others, pursue knowledge, are accustomed to a diverse environment, and who live a life dedicated to learning and service. No matter the amount of the gift, your investment in the Annual Fund enables current students to receive an education that will remain with them for a lifetime.
For more information about the Annual Fund and how you can help, please contact Tom Stickley ’71, Director of Alumni & Development, at 513.487.3127 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To make an investment in the Purcell Marian Annual Fund, please send your contributions to:
- Purcell Marian High School
- Alumni & Development Office
- 2935 Hackberry St.
- Cincinnati, OH 45206