These guiding principles, derived from the Marianists and the Sisters of Charity, reflect the spirit in which the Purcell Marian family bases the daily education of our students.
Characteristics of Marianist Education:
• Education for formation in faith.
• Provide an integral quality education.
• Educate in family spirit.
• Educate for service, justice and peace.
• Educate for adaption and change.
The Mission of the Sisters of Charity:
Urged by the charity of Christ, we Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati, strive to give compelling witness to Christ’s active presence by doing justice, expressed as loving trust shaping all our relationships, and as sharing our individual and Congregational resources for the liberation of the oppressed.