PROSPECTIVE FAMILIES (applying to Purcell Marian High School for the 2019-2020 school year)
1. Everyone wanting to apply for any scholarship or financial aid, MUST sign up on FACTs.
2. To sign up, go to www.factsmgt.com and create a user name and password. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS THROUGH THE PURCELL MARIAN WEBSITE UNTIL YOU ARE ACCEPTED. (Acceptance letters come out January 16, 2019).
3. Once you have the user name and password, log in to your FACTS account on www.factsmgt.com
4. Select the 2019-2020 school year application, and it should take you immediately into the application process. The district code is pm-oh.
5. If you have any problems with this website, you will need to call FACTS directly at: 866-441-4637
6. For any other financial questions, please contact Andrea Caldwell, our business manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for Purcell Marian High School. Freshman families or upper class families applying for financial aid for the first time will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by August 15, 2018. This application is also required for those applying for scholarships (must be submitted by December 8, 2017). Cost of the application is $28.00. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2016 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.