Cafeteria Adds Fresh Food Market Starting October 1!
Fresh options available via pre-pay kiosk
Purcell Marian High School is partnering with Derringer Company to offer a new Food Service Market in the Purcell Marian Cafeteria, opening on October 1st. This marketplace environment in the Cafeteria will allow students to choose from a wide variety of fresh food, snack, and beverage options. Students purchase these items using their personal account at a self-checkout kiosk. This account is managed by the parent using our secure website. You can add funds to your student’s account and check your student's purchase history throughout the year.
New Student Registration Instructions
(please complete by Wednesday, Sept. 19th)
1. Go To https://www.myrefreshme.com/purcell
2. Enter required information for the Student Account. This is the information your student will use to access their account at the kiosk in the dining room.
3. Enter required information for Your Account (this is what you will use to login to the website to manage your student’s account(s).
4. Click the Create Accounts button.
5. Click on the Print button which will allow you to print a registration page with a barcode. Please have your student bring this page with them to complete the registration on the kiosk. If you are unable to print, please make sure the student knows their user name and kiosk pin#.
6. Once your student is added you will be able to login and add funds to the student’s account as described below.
Adding Funds To An Account
- Go to www.myrefreshme.com
- In the “Customer Login” screen enter your parent username & password that you setup during registration.
- Once logged in click on the “Add Funds” option in “Manage Account”. This will take you to the payment screen.
- Enter all required billing and payment information.
- If you have more than one student you can choose which student you are adding funds to by using the drop down box at the bottom of the payment screen.
- Once all information is complete click on the “Add Funds” button.
- You have now added funds to your student’s account.
- If you have multiple students to fund you will need to complete this process for each student.
Note for Families with More than One Student:
Once you register your first student, login to your parent account and click on the “Add Student” menu and fill out the form for adding a student. This will tie all students to your single parent login.
If you need help registering, adding funds, or have general questions about your account please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to respond within 24 hours Monday – Friday and as soon as possible on Monday following the weekend.