Summer School Week 1
VIRTUAL SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION
Wednesday, June 9-Wednesday, June 23
Students who need credit recovery will keep their school-issued laptops at the end of the year and will access their credit recovery classes virtually at home via google classroom.
Summer school teachers will be available to assist virtually.
Students/parents will be officially notified of course failures by Friday, June 4 for 2nd-semester classes.
Summer school schedules will be sent to parents and students via email on Monday, June 7. The schedule will indicate when the student must be in class.
Classes will take place from 8:30 am-11:30 am and from 12 pm-3 pm every day during the summer school time period.
If a student fails one class for the year, they will use the morning class to recover credit. If a student fails two classes for the year, they will use both classes to recover the credits.
Attendance and participation are required and mandatory. We will continue to use Google Classroom as our platform to deliver content.
- Be on time for their classes and be present every day
- If a student accumulates more than 1 unexcused absences they will not receive credit for the course.
- If a student accumulates multiple unexcused tardies they will not receive credit for the course.
- Give great effort and work on the material assigned until it has all been successfully completed.
- Proactively communicate with teachers and administration should any issues arise.
2021 Summer School
$200.00Pay enrollment fee now