TUITION FOR 2019-20
Tuition for the 2019-20 school year is $8,995 plus a $1,000 Student Life Fee that includes technology, athletics, and student life fees. Services provided by the Center for Student Support Services have additional costs that include inclusive classroom fees, hourly billing for special education. These fees are typically $4,050 plus the standard Purcell Marian tuition and fees. Purcell Marian is a provider of services for both John Peterson and Autism Scholarship programs, which are offered by the State of Ohio.
WHAT IS YOUR STUDENT LIFE FEE?
- Lab Fees - dissections, experiments, and lab safety and supplies;
- Art Supplies - paints, felts, clay, materials;
- Data and Technology Support
- Google Classroom
- Student/Parent Portals;
- Field Trips;
- Retreats | In-house retreats and overnight retreats; and
- Co-curricular Activities - sports, clubs, and academic teams.
- 2 payments, one in November and one in March; or
- 3 payments, one in November, one in January, and one in March.
We encourage all parents to review their payment plan in FACTS and contact the Business Office if you would like to change your payment plan or have a question regarding the payment plans outlined in the Tuition Policy.
If your student is receiving scholarships and/or aids, you will need to create a 2nd FACTS account for Grants and Aid.