ABOUT MS. LaFORGE
I am a Cincinnati native, although I haven’t lived in Cincinnati very long as an adult! I’m happy to be here now and live with my husband, our son, Simon, and our pound puppy, Hank. Together we are committed homebodies who like to garden, cook, read, and take walks together. My family is dedicated to Catholic education, and I love helping PM students work towards and achieve the goals they set for their futures.
“We have to be braver than we think we can be because God is constantly calling us to be more than we are.
” ― Madeleine L’Engle
- BA English, BS AYA Education (Language Arts)
- University of Dayton 2006
- MSEd Interdisciplinary Studies (Language Arts)
- University of Dayton 2008
- MSEd Community & School Counseling