All students who would like a bus pass for next school year (2021-2022) will need to complete the 2021-2022 Transportation Service Request Form and return it to Micki Spencer at email@example.com.
STUDENTS NEW TO PURCELL MARIAN
Students who reside in the Cincinnati Public School District can request a Metro bus pass in order to ride to and from school. The type of bus pass is determined by the Cincinnati Public School Transportation Office.
The privilege of having a bus pass carries certain rules and responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
- Only those students who live more than 1.25 miles from Purcell Marian will be issued a pass.
- The bus pass received cannot be transferred to another person.
- If the bus pass is lost or damaged, please report this to the Main Office immediately. There is a $10.00 fee to replace a lost bus pass. For a damaged card, the fee is waived if you return the original card.
- Misconduct on the bus, not only will result in the bus pass being confiscated but will also bring disciplinary action from the school.
- This bus pass will only be accepted for transportation to and from Purcell Marian Monday through Friday 6:00 – 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 – 4:45 p.m.
Metro Xtra Route information is posted on the Cincinnati Public Schools website at http://www.cps-k12.org/parents-students/transportation/metro-information.
You may also check out routes and other information on www.go-metro.com.
For questions regarding Metro Xtra Route service, contact Metro at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 632-7528.
Students who live outside the Cincinnati Public School District may apply for transportation from their public school district board of education.
How Do I Apply for a Metro Bus Pass?
This Metro Bus Pass information is for students who live within the Cincinnati Public School District, live over 1.25 miles away from Purcell Marian High School or for those students who are receiving services from Cincinnati Public Schools. In order for Purcell Marian High School to receive Metro bus passes through Cincinnati Public School, we need:
- a completed Private Parochial Form.
- a copy of the student’s birth certificate
- a copy of proof of address/residency. The proof of address has to be an official document such as a utility bill (like Duke Energy or a water bill), a lease or a deed. The name and address must match what is provided on the Private/Parochial School Form.*This bill has to be within the last 30 days.
- a parent/guardian has to complete a 2021-2022 Transportation Service Request Form.