Purcell Marian seeks applicants for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for development and implementation of
digital creative content and marketing strategies designed to engage current and
prospective students, their families, as well as alumni, faculty and staff.
- Develop content and manage strategy for all digital communications including the
PM website, social media platforms, and digital newsletters.
- Work with faculty and staff to create and manage a comprehensive digital and social
- Monitor, track, evaluate, compile, share and respond to social media feedback.
- Manage the integrity of the PM brand.
- Promote and protect the tradition of PM as a Marianist, Catholic, International
Baccalaureate high school.
- Create visual images, including graphics and photos for
the PM website, social media platforms and digital newsletters.
- Create basic visuals from templates using Adobe Creative Cloud.
Preferred Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, advertising, or marketing or
another related field from an accredited institution.
- 1-3 years experience with content management and creation for digital and social
- Strong writing, creative content development, and editing skills.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Prompt response time and sense of urgency.
- Understanding of website content management systems and social media
measurement/management tools. We currently use WordPress and Sprout Social.
- Strong interest in technology and analytics and social media trends.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Flexible to work evening and weekend events.
Please send cover letter and resume to Micki Spencer at
firstname.lastname@example.org, Purcell Marian is focused on inclusivity and developing a
Purcell Marian High School is an historic Roman Catholic co-ed high school serving a diverse population of students since 1928. Partnering with the Society of Mary and Sisters of Charity, Purcell Marian was founded to teach faith and prepare graduates for post-secondary professional opportunities in our ever-advancing world. Purcell Marian is an International Baccalaureate World School and measures success on a 3E Guarantee, which guarantees all graduating seniors are either Employed, Enlisted, or Enrolled at the time of graduation.
Purcell Marian High School serves as school of record to 343 students. This school complies with the Decree on Child Protection, which is promulgated by the Archbishop of Cincinnati. Our fingerprinting policy includes manual fingerprinting for employees and electronic background checks for all employees and volunteers. This statement is posted in fulfillment of requirements contained in H.B. 49 per recommendations by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.