Apply Today for the 2020-21 School Year
We are excited about your interest in Purcell Marian High School. Applications for Admission for the 2020-21 School Year are now open. The Priority Application and Scholarship/Financial Aid deadline is Friday, December 6, 2019. After this date, there is no guarantee that scholarship dollars will be available.
In order to complete the application process, please complete the items listed below, including submission of all supplemental forms:
- Create an Application Account by Clicking the Create An Account button above.
- Submit completed Online Application.
- Complete and Submit the Records Release Form to student's current school. Records Release Form Here.
- Make sure Purcell Marian receives the following records:
- Report Cards from 7th and 8th Grade.
- Standardized Test Scores.
- IEP, ETR, Service Plan, 504, and/or Accommodations Plans, if applicable.
- Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable.
- Schedule a Shadow Visit Here. Shadow visits are from Wednesday, September 4 through Friday, December 6. Your student will be paired with a current student and experience a day in the life at PM.
- Attend our Open House on Sunday, November 3, from 2 to 5 p.m. and learn more about Purcell Marian from students, parents, and faculty.
- Complete High School Placement Test (HSPT) - Freshmen ONLY. All incoming freshmen are required to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT). The HSPT test at Purcell Marian will take place Saturday, November 23, 2019. Sign up to take the HSPT, email email@example.com.
- Apply for Financial Aid/Scholarships
- If you are applying for Financial Aid or Scholarships, please click FACTS FINANCIAL AID in the left margin on the application portal. This will take you to the FACTS Grant + Aid Applicant screen. In the right margin, click Create an Account, to begin applying for aid. This is a separate account from your application account. Please write down your username and password, as you will need this account in the future. The priority deadline for available financial aid/scholarships is Friday, December 6. Once this step has been completed, we will contact you with more details about the application process.
**Purcell Marian High School is a candidate school* for the Diploma Programme. This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy - a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education- that we believe is important for our students. Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP), or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted. For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org.
Create an Application Account to Start the Application Process
Once you create an Application Account, you will get an email requiring verification. Verify and then login in again to complete the application.
Registration and Enrollment
Acceptance notifications will be sent the week of January 15, 2020. If your student is given an acceptance offer to Purcell Marian High School, you must complete the online enrollment package and pay the $300 non-refundable enrollment fee to confirm acceptance by Friday, January 31, 2020.