The Admissions Process
We are excited about your interest in Purcell Marian High School. Our enrollment is at capacity for the 23-24 School Year. Please contact Admissions Director Dawn Ellington '04 at email@example.com for more information.
- Explore how Purcell Marian cultivates the best in each for the benefit of all.
- Schedule a Shadow Visit Here. Your student will be paired with a current student and experience a day in the life at PM.
- Submit an Application to attend PM (See the Application Process below).
- Your Application will be reviewed by our Admissions team and once Accepted, you will be invited to Enroll for the 2023-2024 School Year.
Purcell Marian enrollment is at capacity for the 23-24 School Year. Please contact Admissions Director Dawn Ellington '04 at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In order to complete the Application process, please ensure you have completed all of the steps below, including submission of all supplemental forms:
- Create an Application Account.
- Submit completed Online Application.
- Complete and Submit the Records Release Form to the student's current school. Records Release Form here.
- Make sure Purcell Marian receives the following records:
- Report Cards from 7th and 8th Grade.
- Standardized Test Scores.
- IEP, ETR, Service Plan, 504, and/or Accommodations Plans, if applicable.
- Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable.
- Apply for the Cavaliers Scholars Program
- Click here
- Apply for Scholarships
- Click here
Registration and Enrollment
Acceptance notifications will be sent via mail and e-mail. If your student is given an acceptance offer to Purcell Marian High School, you must schedule an in-person appointment to Register and Enroll for the 2023-2024 school year. To schedule an appointment, please contact email@example.com or call 513.751.1230 ext. 108.