We are excited about your interest in Purcell Marian High School. Applications for Admission for the 2022-23 School Year open soon. The Priority Application and Scholarship/Financial Aid deadline is Friday, December 3. After this date, there is no guarantee that scholarship dollars will be available.
- Explore how Purcell Marian cultivates the best in each for the benefit of all.
- Schedule a Shadow Visit Here. Shadow visits begin in September. Your student will be paired with a current student and experience a day in the life at PM.
- Attend our Open House on Sunday, November 7 from 2 pm-5 pm and learn more about Purcell Marian from students, parents, and faculty.
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) on Saturday, November 20. Register here.
- Submit Application (See Checklist Below).
- Acceptance Decisions will be mailed on January 12, 2022.
- Enroll at Purcell Marian by February 4, 2022!
In order to complete the application process, please complete the items listed below, including submission of all supplemental forms:
- Create an Application Account by Clicking the Create An Account button below.
- Submit completed Online Application.
- Complete and Submit the Records Release Form to the student's current school. Records Release Form here.
- Make sure Purcell Marian receives the following records:
- Report Cards from 7th and 8th Grade.
- Standardized Test Scores.
- IEP, ETR, Service Plan, 504, and/or Accommodations Plans, if applicable.
- Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- If you are applying for Financial Aid or Scholarships, please click FACTS FINANCIAL AID in the left margin on the application portal. This will take you to the FACTS Grant + Aid Applicant screen. In the right margin, click Create an Account, to begin applying for aid. This is a separate account from your application account. Please write down your username and password, as you will need this account in the future. The priority deadline for available financial aid/scholarships is Friday, December 3. Once this step has been completed, we will contact you with more details about the application process.
- Apply for Scholarships
- Click here
Create an Application Account to Start the Application Process
Once you create an Application Account, you will get an email requiring verification. Verify and then login in again to complete the application. Please indicate on your application if you are interested in the International Baccalaureate Program.
Registration and Enrollment
Acceptance notifications will be sent Wednesday, January 12, 2022. If your student is given an acceptance offer to Purcell Marian High School, you must complete the online enrollment package and pay the non-refundable enrollment fee to confirm acceptance by Friday, February 4, 2022.