Apply Today for the 2021-22 School Year
We are excited about your interest in Purcell Marian High School. Applications for Admission for the 2021-22 School Year open soon. The Priority Application and Scholarship/Financial Aid deadline is Friday, December 4th. After this date, there is no guarantee that scholarship dollars will be available.
In order to complete the application process, please complete the items listed below, including submission of all supplemental forms:
- Create an Application Account by Clicking the Create An Account button below.
- Submit completed Online Application.
- Complete and Submit the Records Release Form to student's current school. Records Release Form here.
- Make sure Purcell Marian receives the following records:
- Report Cards from 7th and 8th Grade.
- Standardized Test Scores.
- IEP, ETR, Service Plan, 504, and/or Accommodations Plans, if applicable.
- Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable.
- Schedule a Shadow Visit Here. Shadow visits begin Thursday, October 1 through Friday, December 4. Your student will be paired with a current student and experience a day in the life at PM.
- Attend our Open House on Sunday, November 8 from 2 pm-5 pm and learn more about Purcell Marian from students, parents, and faculty. (Time and date for our Open House is subject to change).
- Due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19, there will be no High School Placement Test (HSPT) requirement for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Apply for Financial Aid/Scholarships
- If you are applying for Financial Aid or Scholarships, please click FACTS FINANCIAL AID in the left margin on the application portal. This will take you to the FACTS Grant + Aid Applicant screen. In the right margin, click Create an Account, to begin applying for aid. This is a separate account from your application account. Please write down your username and password, as you will need this account in the future. The priority deadline for available financial aid/scholarships is Friday, December 4. Once this step has been completed, we will contact you with more details about the application process.
Create an Application Account to Start the Application Process
Once you create an Application Account, you will get an email requiring verification. Verify and then login in again to complete the application. Please indicate on your application if you are interested in the International Baccalaureate Program.
Registration and Enrollment
Acceptance notifications will be sent the week of January 13, 2021. If your student is given an acceptance offer to Purcell Marian High School, you must complete the online enrollment package and pay the non-refundable enrollment fee to confirm acceptance by Friday, February 5, 2021.