In order to complete the application process, please complete the items listed below, including submission of all supplemental forms:
- Create an Application Account by Clicking the Create An Account button below.
- Submit completed Online Application.
- Complete and Submit the Records Release Form to the student's current school. Records Release Form here.
- Make sure Purcell Marian receives the following records:
- High School Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores.
- IEP, ETR, Service Plan, 504, and/or Accommodations Plans, if applicable.
- Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable.
Create an Application Account to Start the Application Process
Once you create an Application Account, you will get an email requiring verification. Verify and then login in again to complete the application. Please indicate on your application if you are interested in the International Baccalaureate Program.
Transferring high schools can be stressful, but we are here to make it as easy and simple as possible. We have many students who have transferred to Purcell Marian, because of our inclusionary, family atmosphere, 3E Guarantee, Career Initiatives Program, and the IB Program. Here's what some of our transfer graduates are saying.
I Transferred to Purcell Marian